North Dakota United is proud to offer online book studies as part of our professional development curriculum. A variety of relevant topics to enhance professional skills and awareness are offered throughout the year. Typically a new book study begins each week. The format of the book studies enables communication and collaboration, along with an opportunity for self-directed learning.
Each book study is available for one graduate credit through the University of North Dakota.
Upcoming Book Studies (By Category):
Classroom Management/General Education
- “No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind” — Sept. 23–Nov. 4, 2019
- “Boys Adrift: The Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivated Boys and Underachieving Young Men” — Oct. 14–Nov. 25, 2019
- “The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World” — Sept. 30–Nov. 11, 2019
- “The Power of a Positive Team: Proven Principles and Practices that Make Great Teams Great” — Sept. 30–Nov. 11, 2019
Student Behavioral Health/Child Trauma
- “The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist’s Notebook” — Sept. 16–Oct. 28, 2019
REGISTER NOW at www.ndunited.org/events/.