What: ParaSharp provides concise and relevant training to paraeducators in a format you can easily digest and apply. Used as just-in-time independent study, or as part of a broader staff training effort, ParaSharp helps educators become more effective.
When: Anytime, anyplace. All you need is a computer and internet access!
Why: Customized learning is professional development designed based on the individual’s wants and needs. This format will allow for multiple topics/themes for participants to choose from and will allow for an individually tailored plan.
- Step 1: Register through NDU and pay for the course.
- Step 2: NDU will email you a personal link for the training. Log-in and set your username and password.
- Step 3: Test your browser. Make sure that you can access the videos and that your speakers work.
- Step 4: Begin working through the program.
- Step 5: Join the edCommunities page and download documents, ask questions and more.
- Step 6: Once the course is completed and you receive your certificate, email it to email@example.com.