North Dakota United is dedicated to providing researched-based, member-driven, relevant, high quality programs to advance skills, while providing a network for shared communication and leadership opportunities.
For personalized courses, courses not running, and/or questions on how to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-223-0450.
Professional development should:
- Deepen and broaden knowledge of content.
- Provide knowledge about the teaching and learning processes.
- Be rooted in and reflect the best available research.
- Contribute to measurable improvement in student achievement.
- Be intellectually engaging and address the complexity of teaching.
- Be designed by teachers in cooperation with experts in the field.
- Take a variety of forms.
- Provide support to members to improve the institutions in which they work.
- Enable us to work better with communities and the students of North Dakota.