A full range of support is available to members as they negotiate just compensation and fair working conditions with their employers.
Field Consultants assist local negotiators through direct consultation, help with the development of contract language, analysis of contracts, and assistance with contract enforcement. Staff also help locals prepare for impasse. NDU professional staff facilitate area and regional bargaining meetings.
The NDU research department provides salary and benefit comparison data and sample contract language for teachers and education support professionals. In addition, a vast array of state and national education finance data and a file of all master agreements in the state are maintained.
WHY NORTH DAKOTA UNITED SUPPORTS COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
- Employees will have a stake and voice in how the work is done.
- Employees will help to decide on wages levels, benefits and working conditions.
- The contract will be enforceable and both parties will be forced to honor all parts of the agreement.
- Every worker in the work area will be covered by the contract whether or not a member of the union.
- When there is a disagreement about worker performance, discipline, etc., specific rules must be followed.
- When the employee disagrees with any discipline, he/she will be able to appeal.
- Employees want to be able to make sure that needed services are not sacrificed to save money.
- The relationship between employees will be more relaxed because each will know their limitations and responsibilities.
- Even professionals and well paid employees need the ability to protect their jobs, salaries and working conditions.
2021-2022 Average Teacher Salaries
2022-2023 Matrix Salary Schedule Benchmarks Ranked
2022-2023 One Line Salary Schedule Benchmarks Ranked
2022-2023 Salary Schedule Benchmarks Ranked
2022-2023 TFFR Models
2013 to 2018 Budget Percentages Salary and Benefits Teachers
2021-2022 Ending Balances
2013-2019 RTI Averages for One-line Hiring Schedules
2019-2020 1st Year Teacher Salaries Ranked
2019-2020 TFFR Effect
2023 NDDPI School Finance Facts
To discuss other available research or ask clarifying questions regarding this research please reach out to Liz Bjerke at email@example.com or 701-404-5284.