How to Teach Students Who Don’t Look Like You: Culturally Relevant Teaching Strategies by Bonnie M. Davis
This practical workbook′s strategies, proven activities, reflective questions, staff development activities, and facilitator′s guide will teach how to effectively reach culturally and ethnically diverse students.
- Tailor instruction to their unique student population
- Reflect on their cultures and how this shapes their views of the world
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of race and racism in the U.S.
- Create culturally responsive instruction
- Understand how culture affects learning
Categories: Social-Racial Justice; Student Success
The cost associated with this registration is for course participation only. This course is eligible for 1 graduate credit through UND at a cost of $50 per credit paid directly to UND. Information on how to register and pay for the credit will be emailed to you after the start of the course.