Hacking School Discipline: 9 Ways to Create a Culture of Empathy and Responsibility Using Restorative Justice
Before you suspend another student …
read Hacking School Discipline, and build a school environment that promotes responsible learners, who never need to be punished. Then watch learning soar, teachers smile, and your entire community rejoice.
- Reduce repeated negative behaviors
- Build student self-regulation and empathy
- Enhance communication and collaboration
- Identify the true cause of negative behaviors
- Use restorative circles to reflect on behaviors and discuss impactful change
Book studies cost $50 payable to North Dakota United to participate and AN ADDITIONAL $50 to UND to have your credit recorded onto your transcript. In total, each book study is $100.00
Grades take approximately two weeks to appear on your transcript after the end of the book study.
Facilitators will contact you three to four days before the book study begins.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com