North Dakota United, in cooperation with the NDU Foundation and Horace Mann Insurance, will sponsor a retirement-planning seminar for members who participate in the North Dakota Teachers Fund for Retirement or the North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System. The seminar is for members at all stages of their career, providing both short-term and long-term strategies related to the options available through TFFR, NDPERS and Social Security and how these programs interface with an individual’s personal savings through 403(Add) tax-sheltered annuities, IRAs and other savings plans. The seminar is an informational event and no specific products will be promoted during the event. Members’ spouses are encouraged to attend with the member.
A light supper will be served during the registration period, beginning at 4:45 p.m.
The links for more information and to RSVP your spot are located below:
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 — Carrington, Elementary School Commons
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 — Valley City, High School Resource Center
- Wednesday, Feb. 5 — Oakes, High School Concession Area
- Thursday, Feb. 6 — Fargo/West Fargo, Fargo South High School, Room C30
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 — Devils Lake, High School Library
- Thursday, Feb. 13 — Grand Forks, Valley Middle School Library